Tonymoly - I'm Real Mask Sheet - 11 types
BUY 3 MASKS GET 1 FREE!
Free mask applied when there are 4 masks in cart, cannot be used with any other discount or offer. Free mask must be equal or lesser value.
Replenish your skin with the TONY MOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! These masks contain a 3-layer pulp sheet filled with natural ingredients, soaked in different types of enriched essences. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturised skin in as little as 20 minutes!
- Lemon - Packed with Vitamin C, brightens and evens skin.
- Pomegranate - Pomegranate Extract provides hydration while promoting elasticity for skin.
- Aloe - Aloe extract & water based essence provides maximum hydration for skin.
- Seaweed - Seaweed Extract with micro emulsion-based essence purifies and hydrates skin.
- Avocado - Avocado Extract with micro emulsion-based essence nourishes skin and revitalises complexion.
- Tea Tree - A powerful anti-inflammatory agent, Tea Tree Extract protects the skin from harmful environmental factors and soothes fatigued skin. Additionally enriched with lemon, rosemary, thyme and jasmine extracts to balance skin.
- Rice - Infused with Rice Extracts and natural oils to provide elasticity and brightening effects to the skin.
- Makgeolli - Fermented rice wine extract to refine the skin for a more translucent and smooth complexion. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturised skin.
- Red Wine - Red Wine Extract reduces the appearance of enlarged pores while tightening and purifying the skin.
- Tomato - Vitamin E and Tomato Extract removes dirt and revitalises the skin.
- Broccoli - Antioxidant rich Broccoli Extract provides vitalizing energy to tired skin.
Contents: 1 sheet mask
MADE IN KOREA.
I have super acne prone and oily skin - usually when I wear face masks I break out instead of having the desired effect. I've tried the tea tree, red wine, broccoli and avocado and find that I get no breakouts and my skin condition is improving. 100% would recommend.
Thanks so much for your review Nasya! So glad your skin is improving!